Oct 23, 2008

I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you....

I'm currently sitting in my POSC-315 class right now. That's Public Policy Making if you're really interested. I've been sick the last week... sick enough to actually call in sick to work on Monday. Catherine brought me tea and crackers and orange juice, but my immune system had other plans. While I'm feeling better, I'm still not feeling well.

Next week I'm heading to Hollywood twice. Tuesday I'm attending the Jimmy Kimmell show, to see the Alkaline Trio perform. I'm sure they're playing Help Me, but wouldn't that be awesome to see them bust out like Radio or Warbrain, or even Armageddon. Sigh. On Sunday I'm also seeing the Trio, with Rise Against, Thrice and the amazing Gaslight Anthem. I'm real stoked. I've waited long enough to see the Gaslight Anthem...

My brother came into my room two nights ago and said to me "I think someone is messing with your car." Being confused and not knowing what the hell he was talking about, i asked him what exactly he meant. He responded by saying "someone put a 'No on 8' sticker on your car." I informed him that it was I who did, and he shuddered, called me a fag, and left. Inside I died a bit. It's sad to know that in 2008 there is still so much hate.

We're talking about the national debt right now, which sits at $10.3 trillion, or $34,000 dollars. If I were in debt $34,000, I would just hangmyself, probably.

The teacher keeps lookin at me... I gotta go.

No comments: