Sep 28, 2008

Forgot about Dre

So last night was way more entertaining then I had anticipated. I think this had a lot to do with Nicole and Christopher being there, but it was also (dare I say) nice to see some old friends. It was also nice to see Sean. I had a chance to talk to him and clear the air about some bullshit. I miss my best friend.

Anyways, its interesting that I get along with Christopher and Nicole as well I do. They both are fundamentally different than I am (well more so Nicole than Chris) but that doesn't stop us from having a great time. Nicole was getting a kick out of my musical selections, namely cheesy 90's hip hop that I could recite verbatim. I even drank a beer with Chris, and I don't even really like beer.

But I will admit this. The best part of my night was for the ten minutes I got to talk to Cat. I really do enjoy talking to her. I pretty much enjoy everything about her, to be honest. Ugh... that scares me.

No NFL picks this week. Sorry, my mind is set on the MLB Playoffs. So next week I'll unveil a new NFL format. You'll see.

I'm off to my cousin's sixteenth birthday party.

No comments: