Sep 30, 2008

Insert title here...

I
I'm playing FIFA 07 on my X-Box (not 360) and listening to Matt Pryor. It's safe to say I'm pretty bored. It's kind of nice though to relax and not have to worry about school or work or anything else. I just wish I had better games for the once a month itch I get to play video games.

So I'm not a card carrying member of the singles club anymore. No sir, I sold out. But, I might add, with just cause. See I met this girl named Catherine about three weeks back. Yeah, yeah I know it's too soon yada yada yada. I feel you. But sometimes you've just got to throw conventional wisdom out the window. I mean, if I feel a connection to this girl, then what's the big deal. But anyways, seriously she's amazing. We have the most awesome conversations, and just the best times I could possibly ask for. Yeah, she's beautiful, but it's her mind I'm crazy about. It's safe to say that I'm pretty taken right now. I'm real excited to see where this is going.


So the Angels open their playoffs tomorrow with the Boston Redsox. I'm giddy. Boston is going to be no easy task, as Angel fans are well aware of. You know, there are a lot of people talking about the eight in a row we took from Boston this season, but all I remember is the eight in a row they currently have taken from us in the postseason. It should be a lot of fun. I'll be at the game Friday...I'm pretty excited.

I planned on writing about the bailout and other political nonsense, but I'm pretty hooked on this FIFA game... so maybe tomorrow...

Peace

No comments: