Sep 26, 2008

Everything's Magic

So I have an hour until I need to get ready for work. This blog won't take an hour, but I do feel like I need to get some shit off my chest.

I'm at ease. I've found peace of mind. It's a wonderful, mind-numbing, frightening feeling. Last night was the pinnacle of amazing. I've taken a liking to this girl. She challenges me. She makes me think. It's pretty... uh... well it's pretty haha. I'm not good with all this feeling, wishy-washy, lovey-dovey stuff. I don't know really how to express myself. All I know is that I haven't stopped smiling today, and I could definately get used to this.

I haven't stopped listening to "The '59 Sound" since I got it. It's been two months and I still listen to the ENTIRE album (not just a song or two) every day. I listen to it on the way to school, walking around school, on the way home from school, on the way to work, at work, on the way home from work, in my room... pretty much anywhere. Brian Fallon you son of a bitch. I want my life back! But seriously, its downright amazing. Thats all I can say.

NFL picks will come in later tonight/tomorrow....

I'll end today's blog with lyrics from Smoke or Fire...

"So show me, give me half a chance to be for you the person that I buried deep inside. For once I'd rather live than die, and sympathize with anyone who doesn't find the kind of second chance I did."

No comments: