Sep 24, 2008

so sick, so sick of being tired, and oh-so-tired of being sick

I'm a mess. My stomach has acted up all day. I blame it on the Sobe Adrenaline I drank right before my Mass Media Ethics class. I'm sleep deprived. I spent six hours on the phone last night, which is something unheard of. I'm not complaining about the conversation, I'm complaining about the lack of sleep I've been getting. I'm stressed. I'm taking school much more serious than I have previously. I want out. I want to be done. I want to move on and get on with the next part of my life. I'm tired of my boring job. I'm tired of being expected to do more because I'm the only male under 30. I'm not happy that I'm not paid more than I am. I'm all for equality, but equality means just that. I'm not expecting women to do the jobs I do, but I do expect to be compensated the way I should be compensated. It won't happen. If it weren't for health benefits I'd probably quit. I'm tired of Randy Moss ruining my fantasy team. I know Tom Brady is out, but he needs to prove that it was him, and not Tom, that made last year's Patriots so dominant. Two fantasy points are not going to cut it. I'm sick of the same three song's I've been listening to the last three weeks. I'm sick of Sarah Palin's face.

Final Summation:
I'm sick of being sick. I'm tired of being tired. I'm sick of ranting. It gets me nowhere. It doesn't comfort me. It doesn't calm me. It infuriates me more. Ugh...

At least I have a couple things going for me.

No comments: