Sep 19, 2008

So pour the drink's and we'll cause the blogging to start...

My stomach hurts, but I blame this on the alcohol. This is the first post ever where I've been drunk and written an entry, so we'll see how it goes.

I need sleep. I've been deprived for so long that I'm not sure how much longer I can function without it. I work at 2:30 tomorrow, so I should get some sleep, but here I am writing in my blog instead of doing just that, so we'll see.

I'm in a weird place. I'm trying to figure out where I am and what I'm feeling and if it's worth it and I'm not getting very far. On one hand, I'm impressed, but on the other hand I'm disappointed. There's inquisitive thought and irrational behavior. It doesn't add up. Although this is coming from a drunk Matt so that's not saying very much.

I did end up hanging with Chris and Sean and Sheri and Andrew and Jen and Nicole tonight. That seems like one too many and's. But I'm not here to discuss my sentence structure and/or grammar tonight/this morning. It was a nice night. That's all I have to say about that.

The vodka is sitting in the bottom of my stomach. I thought by now I would have pissed it out, but no dice. I'd make my NFL picks right now, but I want to at least have rational judgement when I do, so I'll hold off. Anyways I'm ready for sleep. Thank you for your time.

No comments: