Sep 20, 2008

Nevermind, I will blog...

After attempting to sleep I realized that it wasn't quite time for me to do so, so here I am for an unprecidented seventh blog this week. I know I said I'd try to write in this more often, but this is ridiculous. Nobody, not even myself, wants to read seven posts about my boring life in the span of a week. Well, maybe Jesus, George Bush, Michael Chertoff, Sarah Palin, and whoever monitors my cell phone and internet at the NSA and CIA offices.

I'm serious about that whole cell phone thing. No joke, ask Sean. We said something about George W. Bush, and within in the week we both had "visits" by government agencies at our respected work sites. Sure, at mine they said they were with the ADA, but they knew my first and last name, and knew to talk to me. Still shady if you ask me. And let me tell you something, if the bogus, sorry ass excuse for National Security known as the Patriot Act exists so government officials can listen to two 18 year old (as we were at the time) kids shoot the breeze, then we need to revoke that funding. Although, if you ask me we should revoke the funding regardless.

My Mom and I took a walk today, and I think she's backing off on her love for Sarah Palin a bit. Maybe I'm getting to her. She also said we might spend Thanksgiving in Vegas.

Speaking of trip's, Frank, Andrew and myself are heading to San Francisco in December to see the 49ers take on the Jets. Well, it's being discussed, but I'm stoked. I'm a huge 49ers fan, and to see them play at home would be amazing. On top of that, to see them take on the Brett Favre led Jets; it just doesn't get better than that.

I'm going to attempt sleep again.

Goodnight

1 comment:

Ashley Cordesius said...

remember your in my bookmarks...so posting 7 times i read...and it is okay!!! hahaha!!!! i am so knowledgeable on my football stats it isnt even funny!